Week 3 – June 27 – July 1
Super science (super hero) –
How do your favorite superheroes do what they do? What are the science principles behind the heroes that we love? Find out in this super week!
Our early bird special ended. Contact us for some applicable discounts
Why should you let your child be part of our camp?
Our camps are for a small group.
- Lessons and projects are related to the lesson and associated with fun themes for kids. What does it mean? When kids learn concepts such as acceleration and velocity and the difference between them, they learn with characters like the flash superhero and other characters associated with the lesson. Kids learn the lessons by associating them with fun and recognizable things.
- kids have fun in different ways during the day with outside challenges, projects like a launchable rocket, color wars, and a real working lego boat floating in the pool are part of all activities.
- Kids will not share the LEGO kits. Every child works in their own space and with an individual kit using their creativity, and thinking to understand the main goal to learn about the project.
- Kids always make projects with their creativity.
Behavior policy: We reserve the right to refuse entry to any child that severely misbehaves throughout the duration of the camp.
There are no refunds allowed under any circumstance. No refund will be give if the camper is absent without an accepted excuse.
Lunch and snacks will not be provided; campers must bring their own.
- Kits will not be shared. Every child works with their own kit in their own space in order to complete the model given.
- Everything will be sanitized. Before and after use, every material used for the day will be properly sanitized and ready for use on a daily basis.
- Masks will be required. Everyday the child must come with a mask on and will not be allowed to remove it.
- Social distancing rules will be followed. Throughout the day we will make sure to follow the proper social distancing rules.
- Sick children will not be permitted. If your child is showing symptoms of sickness during the duration of the camp, parent/ guardian will be alerted and the child will not be allowed back in the camp
Our number one priority is the safety and the health of the children and all guidelines and rules will be followed in order to provide a safe and fun environment for your child.
Location: 2550 S Flamingo Rd, Davie, FL 33325, United States